Bordeaux City Break
Bordeaux City Break
5 days / 4 nights
Come and see this world famous wine region. Visit vineyards in the Saint-Emilion or Medoc region and play golf on top-rated golf courses!
During your stay in Bordeaux you play Les Châteaux at Golf du Medoc as well as the new Tom Doak designed Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club, both clubs less than 50 minutes’ drive from your hotel. Electric carts are provided at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club and buggies are available on request at Golf du Medoc. We recommend you have lunch at the excellent Golf du Medoc and in the village of Saint-Emilion after your game.
World Winning Food and Wine
During your stay in Bordeaux, we have laid on for you 1 visit to a wine-producing châteaux: either one in Margaux or one in Saint-Emilion. We personally hand-pick the wineries where we know the owners will share their passion for their wines, and provide you with a generous wine tasting experience.
This package includes staying in Bordeaux at La Villa Verte for 4 nights in a 4* brand new and fully furnished apartment. It contains a twin/double bedroom, a living room with a fully fitted kitchen, a separate bathroom and toilet, and a private patio. Private car park facilities are available at an additional cost. Other options available in 3* to 5* hotels.
Visit Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion. It’s always a great time to visit our region. Read more about Saint-Emilion and the 5 reasons to visit Bordeaux on http://www.greensandgrapes.com/five-reasons-visit-bordeaux/
Terms & Conditions
- 4 nights in a high-quality apartment, fully equipped with linen provided as well as all you need for the first breakfast.
- 2 greens fees for one person, 1 at Golf du Médoc and 1 at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club
- Entry fee for one visit to a wine-producing châteaux.
- Dinner at a gastronomic bistro. Wine excluded.
Packages subject to availability at all times.
*This package excludes transport, transfers, and flights.
These are examples of packages. Prices will be dependent upon the number of people traveling and the options selected.
- A wide selection of accommodation from luxury guest houses, châteaux, to 3, 4 or 5* hotels. Breakfast is included.
- All meals are based on 3 courses and exclude wine. They can be chosen from a hand-picked selection of modern bistros and gastronomic restaurants.
- Wine tastings and visits take place in renowned vineyards (Grand Cru ou Bourgeois)
- Green fees are booked by Greens&Grapes on major 18-hole courses.
- Transport can include car rental or a chauffeur-drive service provided by Greens & Grapes. It includes collection & drop-off from the airport/train station and is available from 8 am to 6 pm. It covers transportations from accommodation to activities included in the package.
Offers subject to availability and prices subject to variation during high season. Flights are not included.