Bordeaux City Break & Ryder Cup Preview
- 4 nights B&B in a fully serviced 4* luxurious apartment in Bordeaux
- 1 night B&B in a 4* hotel on Le Golf National course near Paris
- 4 green fees at top-rated golf courses
- a three-course meal in one of Lucius and Sylvie’s favourite restaurants
- 2 wine tastings in wine producing château (Medoc, Saint-Emilion).
- Complimentary concierge service.
6 days / 5 nights
From €861 per person*
This package excludes transport, transfers and flights, except one-way 1st class train ticket (Bordeaux-Paris) on TGV.
During your stay in Bordeaux you play Les Châteaux and Les Vignes courses at Golf du Medoc as well as the new Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club, both clubs less than 50 minutes’ drive from your hotel. Electric carts are provided at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club and buggies are available on request at Golf du Medoc. We recommend you have lunch at the excellent Golf du Medoc and in the village of Saint-Emilion after your game.
A tee-time is booked to play Le Golf National, home to the Ryder Cup in 2018. You will face a very challenging 18 holes on the Albatross course.
World Winning Food and Wine
During your stay in Bordeaux, we have laid on for you 2 visits to wine-producing châteaux: one in Margaux and the other one in Saint-Emilion. We personally hand-pick the wineries where we know that the owners will share their passion for their wines, and provide you with a generous wine tasting experience.
Two dinners are booked in our local favourite restaurants in Bordeaux and Biarritz to savour a gastronomic three-course dinner on the night of your choice. We are very keen you enjoy the best of our culinary hidden experiences during your stay.
We believe the first 3 days in the outstanding city of Bordeaux will be memorable. You will have ample time to discover the dazzling city by foot: banks of the Garonne, neo-classical 18th-century architecture, contemporary cafés and bistros and cutsey boutiques.
We strongly recommend you visit the new La Cité du Vin during your stay which we can book for you as part of our complimentary concierge service.
Le Golf National
Experience the Ryder Cup venue before it all happens. This course has hosted the Open de France over the years and has tested many of the best golfers in the world. The course measures 7,249 yards, and has recently undergone major renovations with new drainage irrigation, lake edging and bunkering as well landscaping, hospitality platforms and road construction in preparation for the 2018 Ryder Cup.
This package includes staying in Bordeaux at La Villa Verte for 3 nights in a 4* brand new and fully furnished apartment. It contains a twin/double bedroom, a living room with a fully fitted kitchen, a separate bathroom and toilet, and a private patio. Fully daily cleaning service and continental breakfast are included as part of the package. Private car park facilities are available at an additional price. While at Le Golf National you will stay in a 4* hotel right beside the course. The hotel has been recently renovated offering air-conditioned rooms, fitness room, swimming pool, and is only 19 miles from Paris and 6 miles from the Palace of Versailles.
These are examples of packages. Prices will be dependent upon the number of people traveling and the options selected.
- A wide selection of accommodation from luxury guest houses, châteaux, to 3, 4 or 5* hotels. Breakfast is included.
- All meals are based on 3 courses and exclude wine. They can be chosen from a hand-picked selection of modern bistros and gastronomic restaurants.
- Wine tastings and visits take place in renowned vineyards (Grand Cru ou Bourgeois)
- Green fees are booked by Greens&Grapes on major 18-hole courses.
- Transport can include car rental or a chauffeur-drive service provided by Greens & Grapes. It includes collection & drop-off from the airport/train station and is available from 8 am to 6 pm. It covers transportations from accommodation to activities included in the package.
Offers subject to availability and prices subject to variation during high season. Flights are not included.
Don’t want the hassle of driving a car? We make it an even more relaxing experience by offering to chauffeur-drive you all the way! Our drivers are English speakers, enthusiastic golfers, and lovers of our region.
You can trust our concierge service, to organise a last-minute change. We are passionate about every aspect of the Bordeaux lifestyle, and are keen to share with you the secrets of our region’s exceptional wines, gastronomy and golf.