Bordeaux Wine Festival Programme
18th – 21st June 2020
Thursday 18th of June 2020 – Play on one of the Golf du Médoc courses. In the afternoon, visit the UNESCO centre of Bordeaux before the opening of the 2-mile wine trail with over 200 wine makers from the region along the river quays. Embark on one of the tall ships docked at the quay which have arrived for the big occasion.
Friday 19th of June 2020 – An amateur competition to be played in a relaxed manner is organised on the Tom Doak designed Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club, The competition ends with a 3-course lunch that will be served with Bordeaux Wines. Then shortly afterwards the prize-giving ceremony will take place with great Bordeaux Wines offered to the winners.
Saturday 20th of June 2020 – The day starts with the visit of La Cité du Vin followed by an exclusive wine-tasting of Grands Crus (classified wines) in a dedicated hall. Here you will experience grand vintages and meet the wine-producers. In the evening a special cocktail dinner is prepared by our local chefs with Grands Crus wine-pairing. The evening ends with a firework display from the terraces of the hall.
Sunday 21st June 2020 – You play a local Bordeaux golf course before departure.
Price: From €992/person (golfer) €664/person (non-golfer)
- 2 rounds of golf: One at a Golf du Médoc course (Les Vignes or Les Chateaux, subject to availability), and one at a local course in Bordeaux.
- Entry to the amateur golf competition at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club.
- Evening cocktail dinner with Grands Crus wines. Lunch with Grands Crus wines on the day of the competition (golfers only)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a city centre 4*hotel. Breakfast included.
- 3 wine-tastings: one pass for the wine-tasting on the quays, and an entry pass to the Bordeaux Grands Crus tasting a complementary wine glass at the end of the visit of La Cité du Vin.
- Entrance ticket to La Cité du Vin
- Concierge service throughout your stay for restaurant bookings, etc.
- Personalised itinerary provided.