Bordeaux Wine Festival
18th – 21st June 2020
On the quayside of the river Garonne, lovers of wine, gastronomy and culture are invited to share four days of celebration at the Bordeaux Wine Festival. The program includes an open-air wine trail to discover, enjoy and share, as well as strolls through the vineyards to encounter the most beautiful châteaux’s in the world. There will be concerts, a giant sound and image show, fireworks display, gourmet dinners, and an exclusive Grands Crus tasting is also included. The show ends with an amateur competition at Golf du Médoc and a chance to win Grands Crus wines!
Thursday 18th of June 2020 – Play Golf du Médoc Les Vignes course. In the afternoon, visit the UNESCO centre of Bordeaux before the opening of the 2-mile wine trail with over 200 wine makers from the region along the river quays. Embark on one of the tall ships docked at the quay which have arrived for the big occasion.
Friday 19th of June 2020 – Visit Saint-Emilion UNESCO-listed village after a game at Tom Doak’s Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club. Enjoy the beautiful village atmosphere followed by a visit to a château nearby with private wine-tasting.
Saturday 20th of June 2020 – Visit Bordeaux and La Cité du Vin before enjoying the exclusive wine-tasting of Grands Crus (classified wines) in a dedicated hall where you get to taste grand vintages and meet the wine-producers. In the evening a special cocktail dinner is prepared by our local chefs with Grands Crus wine-pairing. The evening ends with a firework display from the terraces of the hall.
Sunday 21st June 2020 – In a relaxed atmosphere you play the championship Chateaux course at Golf du Médoc. The competition ends with a 3-course lunch served with Grands Crus Wines. Afterwards the prize-giving ceremony will take place, many of prizes include Bordeaux Grands Crus Wines.
Price: €953/person (golfer) €630/person (non-golfer)
- 2 rounds of golf: 1 at Golf du Médoc (Les Vignes course), 1 at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club. Entry to the amateur competition at Golf du Médoc (Châteaux course).
- 1 golfers’lunch pack in Saint-Emilion. Evening diner cocktail with Grands Crus wines. Lunch with Grands Crus wines on the day of the competition (golfers only)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a city centre 4*hotel. Breakfast included.
- 3 wine-tastings: one at a château in Saint-Emilion (including the full visit of the château) on day 3, one pass for the wine-tasting on the quays on day 2 and the entry pass to the Bordeaux Grands Crus tasting on day 4.
- Entrance ticket to La Cité du Vin
- Concierge service throughout your stay for restaurant bookings, etc.
- Personalised itinerary provided.
Whether you are travelling on your own, with your family or with a group, if you have specific wishes or needs, let us know online, or just call us. We’ll respond to you with a personalised quotation and itinerary.
You can trust our concierge service, to organise a last-minute change. We are passionate about every aspect of the Bordeaux lifestyle, and are keen to share with you the secrets of our region’s exceptional wines, gastronomy and golf.