Family Golf Holiday South West France
Family golf holiday
6 days / 5 nights
It can be difficult to find a family holiday to suit everyone. So why not come and discover Bordeaux and enjoy the perfect holiday combining golf with activities for the entire family.
During your stay in Bordeaux you play Les Châteaux and Les Vignes courses at Golf du Medoc as well as the new Tom Doak designed Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club, both clubs less than 50 minutes’ drive from your hotel. Electric carts are provided at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club and buggies are available on request at Golf du Medoc. We recommend you have lunch at the excellent Golf du Medoc and in the village of Saint-Emilion after your game.
World Winning Food and Wine
During your stay in Bordeaux, we have laid on for you 2 visits to wine-producing châteaux: one in Margaux and the other one in Saint-Emilion. We personally hand-pick the wineries where we know the owners will share their passion for their wines, and provide you with a generous wine tasting experience.
One dinner is booked in a local favourite kid friendly restaurant in Bordeaux. We are very keen you enjoy the best of our culinary hidden experiences during your stay.
This package includes staying in Bordeaux at La Villa Verte for 5 nights in a 4* brand new and fully furnished apartment. It contains a twin/double bedroom, a living room with a fully fitted kitchen, a separate bathroom and toilet, and a private patio. Private car park facilities are available at an additional cost.
There are many activities for the family in Bordeaux and nearby, indoor and outdoor. As locals with a family themselves, Sylvie and Lucius are happy to guide you and provide great tips on what to do, and the best places to visit. Take a look at our blog article.
Terms & Conditions
- 5 nights in a high-quality apartment for 4 people, fully equipped with linen provided as well as all you need for the first breakfast.
- 3 greens fees for 1 person, 2 at Golf du Médoc and 1 at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club
- Entry fees for 2 visits of wine-producing châteaux for 4.
- Dinner for 4 at a gastronomic bistro. Wine is excluded in the price
Packages subject to availability at all times.
*This package excludes transport, transfers, and flights.
These are examples of packages. Prices will be dependent upon the number of people traveling and the options selected.
- A wide selection of accommodation from luxury guest houses, châteaux, to 3, 4 or 5* hotels. Breakfast is included.
- All meals are based on 3 courses and exclude wine. They can be chosen from a hand-picked selection of modern bistros and gastronomic restaurants.
- Wine tastings and visits take place in renowned vineyards (Grand Cru ou Bourgeois)
- Green fees are booked by Greens&Grapes on major 18-hole courses.
- Transport can include car rental or a chauffeur-drive service provided by Greens & Grapes. It includes collection & drop-off from the airport/train station and is available from 8 am to 6 pm. It covers transportations from accommodation to activities included in the package.
Offers subject to availability and prices subject to variation during high season. Flights are not included.