Golf and Wine Luxury Offer
- 3 nights B&B in Bordeaux Le Grand Hotel (5*)
- 3 nights B&B at Hotel du Palais (Palace) in Biarritz
- 5 green fees at top-rated golf courses
- 2 three-course meals in Lucius and Sylvie’s favourite restaurants
- 2 wine tastings in wine producing château (Medoc, Saint-Emilion)
- Complimentary concierge service
7 days / 6 nights
This package excludes transport, transfers, and flights.
During your stay in Bordeaux you play Les Châteaux and Les Vignes courses at Golf du Medoc as well as the new Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club, both clubs less than 50 minutes’ drive from your hotel. Electric carts are provided at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club and buggies are available on request at Golf du Medoc. We recommend you have lunch at the excellent Golf du Medoc and in the village of Saint-Emilion after your game.
While in Biarritz you play the beautiful links course of Chiberta, and you also have the choice between 2 courses located 30 minutes from your hotel, Hossegor or Seignosse.
World Winning Food and Wine
During your stay in Bordeaux we have laid on for you 2 visits to wine-producing châteaux: one in Margaux and the other one in Saint-Emilion. We personally hand-pick the wineries where we know that the owners will share their passion for their wines, and provide you with a generous wine tasting experience.
Two dinners are booked in our local favourite restaurants in Bordeaux and Biarritz to savour a gastronomic three-course dinner on the night of your choice. We are very keen you enjoy the best of our culinary hidden experiences during your stay.
We suggest you stay the first 3 days in the outstanding city of Bordeaux. This will give you ample time to discover the dazzling city by foot: banks of the Garonne, neo-classical 18th-century architecture, contemporary cafés and bistros and cutsey boutiques.
We strongly recommend you visit the new La Cité du Vin during your stay which we can book for you as part of our complimentary concierge service.
Leaving Bordeaux a stop-over is recommended in Arcachon Bay for oyster eating with local white wine, well deserved after climbing La Dune du Pyla. After a 2-hour drive you arrive in Biarritz to enjoy 3 days of golf and gastronomic galore.
The glamorous seaside town of Biarritz is a major surfing destination with long sandy beaches which overlook the Bay of Biscay. It boasts beautiful coastal villas and stylish restaurants making it a very fashionable holiday beach resort.
This package includes staying at Le Grand Hotel in Bordeaux for 3 nights in a superior room with breakfast. This hotel, in the very heart of the city, offers rooms decorated with a mix of rich 19th – century furnishings and chandeliers.
In Biarritz we have selected the splendid 5* Hotel du Palais, a palace by name, this hotel has a beach-facing location and was once the summer residence of Emperor Napolean III and his wife Eugenie.
These are examples of packages. Prices will be dependent upon the number of people traveling and the options selected.
- A wide selection of accommodation from luxury guest houses, châteaux, to 3, 4 or 5* hotels. Breakfast is included.
- All meals are based on 3 courses and exclude wine. They can be chosen from a hand-picked selection of modern bistros and gastronomic restaurants.
- Wine tastings and visits take place in renowned vineyards (Grand Cru ou Bourgeois)
- Green fees are booked by Greens&Grapes on major 18-hole courses.
- Transport can include car rental or a chauffeur-drive service provided by Greens & Grapes. It includes collection & drop-off from the airport/train station and is available from 8 am to 6 pm. It covers transportations from accommodation to activities included in the package.
Offers subject to availability and prices subject to variation during high season. Flights are not included.
Don’t want the hassle of driving a car? We make it an even more relaxing experience by offering to chauffeur-drive you all the way! Our drivers are English speakers, enthusiastic golfers, and lovers of our region.
You can trust our concierge service, to organise a last-minute change. We are passionate about every aspect of the Bordeaux lifestyle, and are keen to share with you the secrets of our region’s exceptional wines, gastronomy and golf.