Duration3 days / 2 nights
Budget633 €/person in double room, 703€/person in single room and 489€/person in non-golfing double room
FROM 20 TO 22 MAY 2022
- An organized trip with transportation from Bordeaux with the possibility of picking up the golfers in Biarritz and at the airport in Bilbao.
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel in Santander
- Guaranteed trip from 20 people
- Pre-booking possible until December 31, 2021
Golf trip to the home of Seve Ballesteros (Santander) from 20 to 22 May 2022
Following the success of our first trip in October 2021, we are organizing another one for the passionate golfers of all levels to play the mythical golf courses of Seve Ballesteros. Enjoy the beauty and gastronomy of North West Spain!
- Friday, May 20th 2022
Departure at 8am from Bordeaux. On the way, possibility to pick up golfers in Biarritz and Bilbao airport. Arrival at the Real Golf de Pedreña for lunch, followed by a game on the mythical course where Seve Ballesteros learned to play. Arrival in Santander at the end of the day for an evening on your own.
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
Departure at 8:30 am to play the Santa Marina course, designed by Seve Ballesteros, 30 minutes from Santander. Lunch at the club house. Return to Santander for an exceptional evening at the Foundation www.seveballesteros.com/fundacion for an evening of discovery of this place of memory to the player and his foundation that works for research against cancer. Entertainment and tasting of Rioja wines, the proceeds of which will go to the Foundation.
- Sunday, May 22, 2022
Departure from Santander in the morning to Bilbao to play 9 holes on the Meatzegi course, designed by Seve Ballesteros. Stop at Bilbao airport and Biarritz. Arrival in Bordeaux around 5:30 pm.
- Activities for accompanying non-golfers
Guided tours of Santander, crossing the bay of Santander by boat. Guided tour of Santillana del Mar, known as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. Visit to a fishing port.
- Possibility to share a room with 2 twin beds.
- Possibility to pick up golfers in Bordeaux, Biarritz and Bilbao airport.
- 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Santander. Breakfast included.
- 2 golf courses of 18 holes and 1 course of 9 holes.
- At the Real Golf de Pedreña, one electric cart per person.
- 2 lunches (starter, main course, dessert) with drinks (2 glasses of wine, water and coffee)
- Animation with tasting at the Seve Ballesteros foundation valued as a donation of 60€/person for cancer research.
- Transportation by luxury bus.
- 20 confirmed participants to guarantee the trip.
- Based on double or single room rate. Tourist tax and hotel services included.
- The rate does not include: golf equipment rental and meals not included in the package.
- Reservation: 30% deposit at the time of booking before December 31, 2021. The balance before April 20, 2022. Refund of 100% of the amount paid if the trip is cancelled by the travel agency due to health reasons (border closure, quarantine imposed) or if the quota of 20 participants is not reached.
- Participants must have an up-to-date European health pass or EU digital Covid certificate (refer to the current regulations)
Photo Credits : MundoGolf.golf, golfindustria, Pierre Lazare