Duration3 days / 2 nights
Budget633 €/person in double room, 703€/person in single room and 489€/person in non-golfing double room
A TRIP TO REMEMBER
- A trip to remember in the Green Spain with great gastronomy and authenticity.
- Play the best courses of the region including the course where Seve Ballesteros learnt the game
- Adapt your trip: duration, type of accommodation etc.
Golf trip to the home of Seve Ballesteros (Santander) 2023
This trip is for the passionate golfers of all levels who want to play the mythical golf courses of Seve Ballesteros. Enjoy the beauty and gastronomy of North West Spain between San Sebastian and Santander. Contact Sylvie for more information, she comes from the region!
- Day 1
You arrive at the Real Golf de Pedreña for lunch, followed by a game on the mythical course where Seve Ballesteros learned to play. Evening in Santandern.
- Day 2
Departure at 8:30 am to play the Santa Marina course, designed by Seve Ballesteros, 30 minutes from Santander. Lunch at the club house. Return to Santander to enjoy an evening in Santander..
- Day 3
Departure from Santander in the morning to Bilbao to play Meatzegi course, designed by Seve Ballesteros or Uraburu Golf course.
- Activities for accompanying non-golfers
Guided tours of Santander, crossing the bay of Santander by boat. Guided tour of Santillana del Mar, known as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. Visit to a fishing port.
- 2 nights in a 4* hotel in Santander. Breakfast included.
- 3 golf courses of 18 holes.
- At the Real Golf de Pedreña, one electric cart per person.
- 2 lunches (starter, main course, dessert) with drinks (2 glasses of wine, water and coffee)
- Based on double or single room rate. Tourist tax and hotel services included.
- The rate does not include: golf equipment rental and meals not included in the package.
- Participants must have an up-to-date European health pass or EU digital Covid certificate (refer to the current regulations)
Photo Credits : MundoGolf.golf, golfindustria, Pierre Lazare