Bordeaux Grand Crus & Golf Special Weekend
24th to 26th May 2019
L’Union des Grands Crus organise every year a unique event entitled “Le Weekend des Grands Crus”. This noteworthy event features many activities including the chance to taste the grands crus wines of Bordeaux. Also featured is a gastronomic dinner and a golf competition at Golf du Medoc, one of the 10 best golf resorts in Europe.
Union des Grands Crus
As a travel concierge based in Bordeaux we share with Union des Grands Crus the same values and attention to detail in creating that unique experience for our clients. Greens & Grapes specialises in tailor-made holidays combining golf, wine, gastronomy and culture and is associated with “Le Weekend des Grands Crus” for the first time.
During the Week-end des Grands Crus
Are you looking for accommodation ? Do you need transport to go to the golf tournament? As your local travel agency we have personally hand-picked the hotels and apartments here in Bordeaux. We also use trusted local transporters to provide a reliable and professional chauffeuring service. Just click on “Enquire now” below, and we’ll get back to you shortly with a personalised quotation.
If you feel the urge to see more before or after “Le Week-end des Grands Crus”, why not extend your stay to visit the South West and perhaps Northern Spain. There is so much this region has to offer, which is why Greens & Grapes are here to advise and provide a personal itinerary. Just click on “Enquire now” below, and we’ll get back to you shortly with a personalised quotation.
Take advantage of our special Grands Crus package (24th to 26th May 2019). The weekend includes:
- 2 nights (incl breakfast) in a 4* hotel in the centre of Bordeaux.
- Transfer from and to airport/train station.
- Access to the Grands Crus exhibition hall (25th May) plus complimentary tasting of wines from the 110 chateaux on both sides of the Garonne.
- A gastronomic dinner in a beautifulf chateau, including a grands crus wine tasing with each course.
- A choice between a private wine tour or participate in the golf competition at Golf du Medoc (both on the 26th May).
Total price per person – €610
Limited spaces, offer based on a group of 4 people/2 bedrooms . Subject to availabity.
Fancy extending your stay in Bordeaux before or after “Le Weekend des Grands Crus”? As a local travel agency we are here to help you create the perfect trip. Here is an example of what you could be doing:
- A further 2 nights in a 4* hotel (incl breakfast) in the centre of Bordeaux.
- Play a round of golf at the Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club.
- A visit to the Unesco WHS village of Saint-Emilion.
- Transfer to and from Saint-Emilion.
- A visit to the Cité du Vin, including a wine tasting.
Total price per person for a 2-day extension – €510
Total price per person of a 2-day extension + the Grands Crus package – €1120
Limited spaces, offer based on 4 people sharing. Subject to availabity.
If you have already planned your trip but simply want a transfer from the city centre to Golf du Medoc why not make use of the Greens & Grapes shuttle. This is a special transfer organised for those playing in the competition on the 26th May.
Total price per person – €50
Limited spaces, prices may vary depending on final numbers.