Bordeaux and beyond – visit the wine capital of the world for a journey of discovery
There are so many reasons to visit Bordeaux for a wonderful golf and gastronomy holiday.We’ve put some of the best bits of Bordeaux into this little video. We hope it will help inspire you to come and discover this very special corner of France.
In our Bordeaux video you can see:
- The wonderful UNESCO-listed city centre
- Dune du Pilat, European’s largest sand dune
- The stunning Arcachon basin – famous for its oysters
- World-beating golf courses, such as Golf du Medoc (one of Europe’s finest) and the beautiful 5-star Grand-Saint Emilionnais
- Famous wine estates that rank among the most prestigious in the world
You can take a golf holiday that includes:
- Visiting the most famous wine estates in the world, including Château Boyd-Cantenac, Chateau Les Carmes Haut-Brion and Pape Clément
- Experiencing the region’s wonderful gastronomy, including Michelin-starred restaurants. British chef Gordon Ramsay is the latest in a string of award-winning chefs to open a restaurant in Bordeaux
- Adding a touch of luxury to your holiday
- Enjoying Atlantic Coast beach breaks (some of the best beaches in Europe are within easy reach of Bordeaux)
- Taking in museums and galleries, including the city’s newest place of culture, the stunning Cité du Vin. The Cité du Vin is an interactive wine experience that takes you on an adventure around the world
- Playing the 2018 Ryder Cup course. Europe’s premier teams trophy comes to France in 2018. We have a special package that gives you the chance to play Le Golf National before the pros.
Why not contact us today so we can help you plan the your perfect French golf holiday?